The following facilities have been provided for women on the campus
- Safety and security: Round-the clock security. Women guards are part of the Security force in the College campus area within the Medical Science Complex to assist women students and staff. Surveillance cameras at key places are present to act as a deterrent against acts of harassment/violence against women.
- Free of cost Transportation facility Students and staff can avail free transportation in the Nitte Education Trust sponsored buses and vans to and from various parts of the city as a safe alternative for public transport.
- Counselling services For Women students and Staff counselling services are available. Trained counseling staff include women counsellors and Psychiatrists.
- Ladies Common Room: The Institution has Ladies Common Room for the exclusive use of girl students.
- Day-care center for young children (creche) Creche facility is available to provide support for working mothers free of charge.