The candidate must have passed B.ASLP/ B.Sc (Speech & Hearing) Degree of any recognized university, approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India, with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
There will be no age bar for admission to the program.
Students seeking admission to M.Sc (SLP) are required to submit the Admission Query Form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
or through the link, apply.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission. Admission to M.Sc (SLP) is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
The fee structure is made available on our website www.nitte.edu.in
under the head, Program Fee.
Documents required for admission to M.Sc (SLP)
- 10th standard marks card / pass certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Qualifying Degree marks cards of all years (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Internship completion certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Provisional Degree / Degree certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the University of the institution last studied (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by Nitte University (This will be handled by Nitte)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (PP size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (stamp size 5 Nos.)