Pass in 10+2 or any examination considered as equivalent by Mangaluru university, with the following subject combination: Physics, Chemistry, Biology & any other subjects approved by Mangalore University.
The candidate should be atleast 17 years of age at the time of admission and should not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July of the year of admission.
Intake & Duration
- Intake: 30
- Duration: 4 yrs
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Mangalore University for those who have studied outside karnataka.
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (Non Karnataka students)
- Blood group certificate
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Mangalore University, most likely by the last week of June. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.