Pass in 10+2 or any examination considered as equivalent by Mangaluru university, with the following subject combination: Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Intake & Duration
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Mangaluru University, most likely in the end of June. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.